Полезные ссылки:
Шаблон анкеты и F.A.Q.
Правила
Организации
Список ролей

Новости:

В данный момент нет.

Для гостей:
Дорогие гости! Не проходим мимо и регистрируемся! Нам очень нужны игроки, все роли фактически свободны, поэтому любой желающий может смело занять роль своего любимого персонажа. Количество неканонов неограниченно, но прежде чем создать своего персонажа, необходимо ознакомиться с
F.A.Q. по анкете

Final Fantasy: New Version
События игры:

Погода, Дата и время:

28 октября 2012г.

Дождь. Температура воздуха +11

12:23 по Мидгарскому времени

Большая просьба:

После регистрации не исчезать с форума. Администрация не кусается. Не тяните с подачей анкеты. Хоть время на её написание не ограничено, но старайтесь не тянуть время. Если вы собираетесь покинуть форум на длительное время, а анкета осталась незавершенной, то сообщите о своем уходе админам. Если вы этого не сделаете, то вашу роль может занять любой другой игрок!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Final Fantasy. New version » Гостевая. » Fluoxgamma

Fluoxgamma

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

I think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It is the little changes that make the biggest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

I read this piece of writing fully regarding the comparison of most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you

Вы здесь » Final Fantasy. New version » Гостевая. » Fluoxgamma